The PlayBooks and OneDrive integration allows you to add file attachments from your OneDrive account to meetings run in PlayBooks.
How the systems work together
- Attach files from your OneDrive account to meetings in PlayBooks.
- Share attachments with meeting participants via the guest meeting link.
- Allow meeting participants to download and upload updated versions of attachments [coming soon].
How it works for your participants
- Participants can download attachments added to a meeting quickly and efficiently without having to log in to OneDrive or create a new account.
- [Coming soon] Participants can also collaborate further by uploading their own attachments to a meeting. A free OneDrive account is required.
Watch the OneDrive walk-through video