Add a Meeting
There are two ways to add a new meeting to PlayBooks. From the dashboard, you can click on the Book a Meeting tile.
You can also add a new client from the Meetings tab by selecting + New Meeting button.
The Create New Meeting window will prompt you to enter the client's details.
- Meeting Name - Enter the name of your meeting.
- Client - You can click on the Select drop-down and start typing to search, or scroll through the list, to find the client. You must add the client to PlayBooks before they can be selected for a meeting. See Add & Edit Clients for further information on this process.
- Start Date & Time - Click on the drop-down and select the start date and time from the calendar pop out. The default date will be today and the default time will be the next 15 minute increment closest to the current time.
- End Date & Time - Click on the drop-down and select the start date and time from the calendar pop out. The time will automatically default to end one hour after the start time.
- Location - You may have to scroll down to see the Location field. Enter the location the meeting is to be held.
When you have filled in all details, click the Create button. Once the meeting has been created, you will be taken to the meeting screen. Here you can add agenda points, notes and action items, as well as access the Guest Meeting Link.
You can view all meetings in the Meetings View.
See more about Meetings...
Edit & Delete Meetings
You can edit the Meeting details by clicking on the pencil icon.
You can also edit and delete meetings from the Meetings View. Click on the pencil icon to edit or the trash can to delete.